Today we revealed the Top 10 Bollywood movies total Box office collection on TrendNewsExpress which is recently launched. We know that Bollywood industry is nowadays is totally become a business. Now the movie Flop or Hit is depended on how much the film earned. So Please Stick with our website to get all the upcoming news about Bollywood, Hollywood & Tollywood.
Top 10 Bollywood movies total Box office collection in India in 2018
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – ₹1,416.9 crore – Baahubali is one of the biggest movies in India till now.This movie broke all the record of Indian cinema history.This movie is not doing a great business in India but also in another country.
2. Dangal – ₹587 crore – Dangal is the second largest movie, whose box office collection is too high after Bahubali 2. This movie is purely based on true story of Phogat family. This breaks the records of highest grossing movies in China.
3. Baahubali: The Beginning- ₹518.94 crore – Bahubali the beginning is the first of Bahubali 2 the conclusion. Because of this first part, the second part of this movie is a total superhit.This is the first movie to crossed 500 crore in India.
4. PK – ₹489 crore – PK is a political satire movie, which exposes corruption spreading in society. According to director Rajkumar Hirani, the movie satirizes God and his devotees.In this movie Aamir Khan role was superb.Also this movie doing a great business across worldwide.
Take A Look at Race 3 movie Star Cast and Release Date
Take A Look at Raazi 2018 Movie Full Star Cast, Story & Release Date
5. Bajrangi Bhaijaan – ₹433.46 crore – Bajrangi Bhaijan movie is totally based on India-Pakistan relationship.In this movie, all the characters are doing an awesome role which is loved by all the fans of Salman Khan. This is movie is totally different from all the movie of Salman Khan. Bajrangi Bhaijan is the first movie of Salman Khan which crossed 400 crores in India.
6. Sultan – ₹421.25 crore – Again this movie is totally different. Sultan is a 2016 Indian Hindi-language sports drama film directed by Ali Abbas Zafar. Produced by Aditya Chopra under the production of Yash Raj Films. Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma are in the lead role in this movie. Sultan is the second movie of Salman Khan which crossed 400 crores in India.
7. Dhoom 3 – ₹372 crore – Dhoom 3 is a 2013 Indian action thriller film written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra. Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Uday Chopra are in lead role in this movie.This movie is one of the most entertaining movies.
8. Krrish 3- ₹320 crore – Krrish 3 is a 2013 Indian science fiction superhero film, produced and directed by Rakesh Roshan, and written by Honey Irani and Robin Bhatt. Krrish series is mostly loved by the children.Krrish 3 is one of the most successful movies in the Bollywood history. It is the third film in the Krrish series, following Koi… Mil Gaya (2003) and Krrish (2006). The film stars Hrithik Roshan, Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut in the lead roles.
9. Kick – ₹309.89 crore – Salman Khan’s Kick story is taken from a Telugu film Kick. Kick is a comedy, mix of action. The movie started earning by the name of Salman Khan, after that it was a good addition to the box office too. Kick will prove beneficial to makers by breaking all earnings records.
10. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo -₹305 crore – The Rajshree Film production movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo is a Family drama movie. The magnificent sets of the movie were loved by the audience. The duo of Suraj Barjatya and Salman Khan has once again done a good job. The music of the film has already become popular. Other film stars such as Sonam Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Swara Bhaskar have also acted commendably good.
So stay connected to TrendNewsExpress for more information about new movies. If you liked this article, please share this article on social media as much as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment on your thoughts.